Saturday 18 February 2012

Leighton Denny Nail Polishes

Hey Dolls!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I will be posting my experience and haul of IMATS on the next post! But in the meanwhile, I just wanted to let you nail polishes-addiction girls know about Leighton Denny's Nail Polish...I first heard and tried this brand from GlossyBox back in October last year and was very impressed with the application. Anyhow, I stumbled across 3 different gift sets in TK Maxx just before I went to London. I couldn't resist and so I bought all 3!!
From Left to Right:

||Viva La Diva|I Love Juicy|Stunning|Lustrous||

TK Maxx Price £19.99 RRP £44
From Left to Right:

||Under Cover|Juicy Fruity|Lustrous|Ambition|Crystal Finish||

TK Maxx Price £19.99 RRP £55
From Left to Right:

||On Parade|Bubblegum|Inside Scoop|She's In Fashion|Hanky-Panky|Miracle Drops||

TK Maxx Price £24.99 RRP £78
As you can see, I definitely saved a lot from buying these sets! I even checked on the Leighton Denny's website and each coloured polish is around £11 each!! I am so happy that it had the base coat (Under Cover), Top Coat (Crystal Finish) and Lacquer Drying Drops (Miracle Drops) as this really completes a good manicure! I have only tried three of the coloured nail polishes in the gift sets (Inside Scoop, On Parade and I Love Juicy) and like Babydoll from the October's GlossyBox...1 coat gives a natural/subtle finish whereas 2 coats is perfect! My nails look smooth and shiny and it doesn't bubble or anything so I am really impressed with these polishes! Even though I still like Barry M polishes but you can tell a difference when you buy a more expensive brand of nail polish. It does convert you! You do get some really good steals from TK Maxx but you just got to check regularly!

Have you got any good deals lately?

Love,

JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment